Experienced SQL Server DBAs Provide Scalable and Affordable Expertise
With an average of 13 years of experience, Ntirety’s SQL Server database administration experts operate as an extension of your internal staff, understand your business, and know how to solve your database problems.
Our SQL Server database administration experts are experienced with:
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 Upgrades
- SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R, 2012, and 2014 Support
- Disaster and Recovery (DR) strategies testing and implementation, including log shipping and old version features (mirroring) through new technologies such as Always on Availability groups.
- High Availability – traditional technologies such as clustering and geo-clustering, through new technologies such as Always on Availability Groups.
- Performance Tuning, including instance architecture, TSQL and index development, and database schema optimization.
- SQL Server Replication, including snapshot, transactional, PTP, merge, etc.
- Optimal SQL Server Configuration
- Release Management
- Database Environment Refreshes
- SAN configuration optimization
- Customized Backup Routines
- Query Tuning
- Custom Scripts for Health Checks, Data Archiving, Table Maintenance
- Job Failure Detection and Recovery
- Project Execution/DDL Rollout
- SQL Server BI Stack
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- DTS to SSIS Conversion
- Data Type Conversions
- Deprecation of SQL Commands