One minor problem in your database can trigger a chain of events that can bring down your database and your business. One of your databases fail, but how? But why?
Taking a look into your database can help uncover areas of improvement. Here are some reasons you should get a database assessment:
- Disaster Recovery – when disaster strikes, you want to be sure you are prepared to handle the situation and recovery quickly without losing important information like customer transactions.
- Configuration – sometimes it’s all in the settings. Taking a look into configuration can improve performance.
- Database Maintenance – are all of the proper database maintenance best practices being followed? Are the routines running at the correct frequency and are they improving performance?
- Security – it’s always good to make sure your database is secure. This is your most important business critical tool and any breach of security can be disastrous for your brand.
- Backup – are your backups being done frequently and efficiently enough?
Having a database assessment can help improve database performance, maximize your database availability and reliability, boost the productivity of your employees and offer you peace of mind and confidence in your database environment.
What are you waiting for? There are experts waiting to help you. Learn more about how Ntirety can help with Database Assessments.